*Usually delivered in 14 workdays
An industry tough articulating arm that is built for universal use. The unique combination of our custom pivot clamps, universal mounting studs and o-ring design rods makes the Rudy Arm system the new industry favourite for strength and versatility. It easily mounts to cameras and mounting platforms to hold lights, monitors and other accessories. The Rudy Arm is completely customizable to meet the needs of the individual and has endless applications.
Toughest Articulating Arm in the Industry
Single Arm System Includes:
- 1x 20cm/8″ 15mm rod with captive o-rings
- 1x Ball-loc clamp
- 1x Friction-loc clamp
- 2x universal mounting pins with 1/4-20″ and 3/8-16″ threads
- O-Ring Kit
- Total reach of 25cm/10″
- Load Capacity of 9kg/20lb
- Weight: 0.25kg/9.1 oz
The Rudy Arm system allows you to add or remove sections of the arm as needed and each component on the arm will fit any other 15mm system (always check load rating when re-configuring parts). The Rudy Arm is truly a professional transforming system, that can be adapted to almost any application on your camera and on set.
What makes the Rudy Arm Unique?
- Easy local control and single point locking mechanisms on pivot clamps
- Horizontal and vertical adjustment support.
- Quick lever adjustment gives you freedom of movement
Captive O-Ring Design
- Rods are outfitted with small grooves that accept two O-ring sizes
- Smaller friction o-rings allow for controlled clamp adjustment along the rod.
- Larger captive o-rings keep the clamps and rod-ends captive when adjusting.
Universal Mounting Pin
- 3 industry standard mounting options
- 15mm mounting pin with male or female threads
- Combination of 1/4-20″ and 3/8-16″ threads allow you to change thread size quickly
- Cross holes help to wrench pin into place with a standard Hex-Key
Friction-Loc Pivot Clamps
- Industry strong friction disks
- Best used for fine adjustments
- 360 degree position lock down
Ball-Loc Pivot Clamps
- Rosette style ball-lock with heat treated ball bearings
- Positive locking system that allows for adjust-ability
- Superior strength because of inter-locking balls
- Ball bearings are in-bedded in the locking surface and assured by our limited lifetime warranty
Solidly built with Anodized Aircraft Aluminum.
Rudy Arm Accessories – Customize your setup!
- 15mm Spud with Arri 3/8″ Pin-Loc
- Cine Mounty 3 Cargo Mounting Plate
- Cine Clamp with 1/4 Pin-Loc 15mm Spud
- Non-Twist Cinelock Cradle to 15mm Clamp
- Additional Rod Lengths Available – 6″, 8″, 10″ & 12″
- SmallHD 15mm Mounting Spud – 1/4″ Pin-loc
- 15mm GoPro Mounting Spud
- Spigot Mount to 15mm Ball-Loc Pivot Clamp
- MMS 15mm Mounting Spud Non-Twist – M5
Check out our other 15mm rod accessories compatible with all our Rudy Arms and all other 15mm mounting systems.
Any items which are in stock, will be dispatched immediately - same day if possible and morning of the following business day at the latest. Items which are not in stock at our local warehouse will be routed to us, and dispatched immediately upon arrival to us. In that case, the estimated dispatch time is noted on the product page.
Note that you are always welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+372) 5556 0057 for a more accurate shipping time estimate, as this does vary depending on a number of factors.
Unless otherwise noted, all items are shipped standard via DPD. We normally ship to European Union countries only – do contact us for possible exceptions, particularly other European mainland countries. Shipping times vary between 1 to 10 business days within Europe – an up to date estimate will be given at checkout.
Our shipping partner for expedited deliveries is DHL Express; please contact us directly for a quote.
Returning an item
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 14 days of confirmed delivery.
Special sales, demo items and promotions may have modified return policies. If an item from a bundle is returned for refund, the total bundle discount or the total value of the gifts will get deducted from the returned item prior to issuing a refund. If the bundle discount (or gift value) exceeds the value of the returned item, the difference must be paid to be able to return the item.
If you would like to return any item(s), please contact us by either emailing email@example.com or calling (+372) 5556 0057. We will share with you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) code and ask that you clearly mark this code outside of your shipping box as you ship your item(s) back for a refund.
You will be liable for the shipping and any applicable customs/duty fees returning the item(s).
If the return is made due to a faulty product, or an incorrectly shipped product, or if you are returning the item(s) due to a defect, or functionality issue, or because it is not the item you have ordered, we will gladly email or mail a return shipping label covering all shipping related expenses. In order to determine whether the return is initiated due to a technical problem, we may ask for you to provide visual support like images or a video on the item(s).
Returned merchandise must be in its original packaging, and placed in a decent shipping box, e.g. the same box that we shipped the items to you in. Please make sure to clearly mark the RMA code you have received from us outside on the box.
Do not forget to cover or peel off any existing shipping labels on the box.
DIT Supplies OÜ cannot be held accountable for return shipments that have not reached us or returns made without RMA codes. We strongly advise that if you are returning the item(s) with a carrier of your choice that you use a traceable shipping method.
It may take 4-5 business days for your return to reach us. Once it is received and inspected, your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 14 business days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-4 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
Customs, duties & taxes
There are no customs duties or taxes on orders shipping within the EU. Orders shipped outside of the EU may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees collected by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are collected once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid for by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; and when customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. We advise that you contact your local customs office for more information.