Upgrade Innovations Fluid Head Monitor Mount – Rudy Arm Single Arm
*Usually delivered in 14 workdays
Make use of your fluid head left or right handle rosette mount. Leave your monitor behind when you pull the camera from the fluid head for a quick hand-held shot. Great accessory when you are renting or using various type fluid heads.
Toughest Articulating Arm in the Industry
Fluid Head Monitor Mount – Rudy Arm Single Arm includes:
Fluid Head Mount
- Mounting Post
- Threaded T-Knob Spindles
- M6, M8, 5/16 and 5/16-22 Vinten threaded spindles
- Additional O-Rings and Washers included
Rudy Arm Articulating Arm – Single Arm
- 1x 20cm/8″ 15mm rod with captive o-rings
- 1x Ball-loc clamp
- 1x Friction-loc clamp
- 1x universal mounting pins with 1/4-20″ and 3/8-16″ threads
- O-Ring Kit
The Rudy Arm system allows you to add or remove sections of the arm as needed and each component on the arm will fit any other 15mm system (always check load rating when re-configuring parts). The Rudy Arm is truly a professional transforming system, that can be adapted to almost any application on your camera and on set.
The Fluid Head Monitor Mount is compatible with all sizes and types of fluid heads
The Fluid Head Monitor Mount comes with M6, M8, 5/16-18 and 5/16-22 (V) T-Knob threaded spindles. Slide the correct spindle into adapter and mount O-Ring to the front of the spindle to make it captive. The fluid head monitor mount is ready to use on any fluid head.
If needed, shorten/lengthen spindle thread by adding/removing extra washers at T-Knob neck.
Fluid Head Pan Handle threads by Brand:
- Manfrotto – M6
- O’Connor – 5/16-18
- Vinten – 5/16-22
- Sachtler – M8
- Camgear – M8
- Miller – M8
- Acebil – M8
- Secced – M8
- E-Image – M8
- Varizoom – M8
- Benro Models – K6, K7, K8, H8, H10, BV8, BV10, S6, S8, BV4, BV6 – M8
- Benro Models -S2, S4, KH25N, KH26NL – M6
Use Your Left Handle Rosette
The Fluid Head Monitor Mount connects to the left or right handle rosette on your fluid head and is fully adjustable.
What makes the Rudy Arm Unique?
- Easy local control and single point locking mechanisms on pivot clamps
- Horizontal and vertical adjustment support.
- Quick lever adjustment gives you freedom of movement
Captive O-Ring Design
- Rods are outfitted with small grooves that accept two O-ring sizes
- Smaller friction o-rings allow for controlled clamp adjustment along the rod.
- Larger captive o-rings keep the clamps and rod-ends captive when adjusting.
Universal Mounting Pin
- 3 industry standard mounting options
- 15mm mounting pin with male or female threads
- Combination of 1/4-20″ and 3/8-16″ threads allow you to change thread size quickly
- Cross holes help to wrench pin into place with a standard Hex-Key
Friction-Loc Pivot Clamps
- Industry strong friction disks
- Best used for fine adjustments
- 360 degree position lock down
Ball-Loc Pivot Clamps
- Rosette style ball-lock with heat treated ball bearings
- Positive locking system that allows for adjust-ability
- Superior strength because of inter-locking balls
- Ball bearings are in-bedded in the locking surface and assured by our limited lifetime warranty
Contact us to customize the Rudy Arm to your specific needs!
Solidly built with Anodized Aircraft Aluminum.