Teradek Bolt 500 LT HDMI Wireless TX
- Compatible with 3rd generation Bolt 500, Bolt 500 XT, Sidekick II, Focus Bolt RX, and 703 Bolt
- HDMI loop out on TX
- External antennas on Bolt 500 TX
- Smaller and lighter chassis design with robust mounting points (3/8” and ¼”-20)
- Extremely affordable and offers the same wireless performance as the XT
The Bolt LT takes Teradek’s industry-leading wireless performance and packages it into an affordable, streamlined series of zero-delay wireless video systems. The LT line is available in 500ft or 1000ft max-range models, with the LT 500 offering external antennas on the transmitter for enhanced wireless performance.
Not only lighter, but smaller too, the Bolt LT is the essential, no-frills high performance wireless video system. Each transmitter includes a single 3G-SDI or HDMI input with matching looping output, while the receiver includes a single 3G-SDI or HDMI output. Several ⅜” and ¼”-20 mounting points allow Bolt LT to mount seamlessly to any camera rig and integrated bi-directional Sony L-series or Canon LP-E6 pass-through battery plates allow you to power your system far more easily than before.
Existing 3rd-generation Bolt users can rejoice because Teradek designed the Bolt LT to be backward compatible with the Bolt 500, 1000, Sidekick II, and 703 Bolt, as well as the powerful new Bolt XT. This feature makes it easier than ever to build onto existing Bolt systems or plug into others already operating on set.
The Bolt LT also retains critical features from the previous generation, including AES 128 encryption to protect your video feed from prying eyes and multicasting to up to 4 receivers.
What's In The Box?
- 1 x Teradek Bolt 500 LT HDMI Wireless TX
- 1 x 2-pin Connector to PowerTap 18 inch Cable
- 1 x Hot Shoe Adapter (1/4"-20 inch)
- 2 x Antenna 2dBi WiFi 2.4/5.8 GHz
- 1 x SDI BNC to BNC 10in Cable