- Video: up to 4Kp30
- Range: 3000ft (Standard Mode) up to 5000 ft. (Broadcast Mode)
- Input: 1x HDMI 2.0 (up to 4Kp30), 1x 3G-SDI (up to 1080p60)
- Output: 1x 3G-SDI (up to 1080p60)
- Compatibility: Bolt 4K Family
Recipient of Scientific and Engineering Award from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. Learn More.
The Bolt 4K LT MAX TX is a real-time wireless video transmitter that supports video signals up to 4Kp30 via HDMI, and 1080p60 via SDI, at a distance of up to 5000+ ft line-of-sight, with less than 1ms of delay. Key features include increased range with faster reconnection times, easier setup with Bluetooth App for iOS or Android, and unlimited receivers using broadcast mode. These devices are cross-compatible with the entire Bolt 4K Family.
Real-Time 4K Wireless Video
Transmit uncompressed video in 1080p and 2160p at 60FPS with less than 1ms of delay. Up to and beyond 5000 feet of range.
True HDR Color
Supports 10-Bit 4:2:2
Improved Wireless Performance
Reliable signal transmission over 13x 40MHz frequencies, with upgraded hardware and less image break-up than previous Bolt generations. Faster reconnection times, automatic signal quality switching, and a more robust frequency hopping algorithm. An additional 5GHz radio frequency link is available for high-traffic locations with excessive interference from other wireless devices.
Bolt 4K features 8x the wireless performance of previous Bolt generations, ensuring video is delivered in even the toughest of RF environments.
Send signal to any Bolt 4K series RX device for expanding workflow requirements.
Supports Broadcast Mode which means you can connect unlimited receivers simultaneously. Broadcast mode also can increase your wireless video range to 5000 feet and beyond with the next-generation Array 4K Panel Antenna.
Input: 1x HDMI 2.0 (up to 4Kp30), 1x 3G-SDI (up to 1080p60)
Output: 1x 3G-SDI (up to 1080p60)
Send start / stop flags, timecode, and other ancillary data over the wireless link. On the receiver side, upload and apply custom 3D LUTs to monitor each take with the look you’re after.
Bolt App for iOS
Remotely pair units, configure settings, and utilize all of Bolt 4K’s features from any iOS smartphone or tablet. The Bolt App uses Bolt 4K’s integrated Bluetooth to give you all of its settings in the palm
of your hand. *LUT/Color processing is not available through the Bolt App
- 3G-SDI SMPTE 424M standard/75 Ω (BNC x 1),
- 1x HDMI 1.4b Type-A receptacle
- 3G-SDI SMPTE 424M standard/75 Ω (BNC x 1)
Sdi Ancillary Data Support
- Supports transmitting metadata, timecode, and start/stop flags from most camera manufacturers.
- SDI: YCbCr 4:2:2, 10-bit/ HDMI: RGB 4:4:4, 8-bit
Delay Tx To Rx
Input Cross Conversion
- Yes, HDMI to SDI (4Kp30 HDMI input is scaled and looped out as 1080p30 on SDI loopout)
- 4Kp23.98/24/25/29.97/30(HDMI only)
- 480p50 576p59.94/60
- Visually Lossless
Video Format Conversion Support
- Connect an HD source to the Tx and get a 4K signal out of Rx
- Connect a 4K source to the Tx, get HD resolution out of Rx
- You can also mix & match from a single source:
- 4K signal into Tx can be 4K output from 1x Rx and HD output from a 2nd Rx
- Input/output configurations are controlled directly on units or via Bolt 4K app
- 48kHz 24-bit PCM
- Embedded SDI/HDMI Audio Input (2 Channel)
- 2.4” x 4.1” x 1.3” (60 x 103 x 33mm)
- 7.3oz (206g)
- Milled Aluminum(Chassis) and regulation-compliant PCB
- Multiple mounting options with 1/4"x20 and M3 holes
- OSD with Menu, Joystick Navigation
- On/Off Switch
- Bolt App
- Bolt Manager application for OSX & Windows
Usb Interface Functionality
- Upgrade via Micro-USB
- 2.4 GHz
- 2x External 2dBi antennas (included)
- Non-DFS Frequencies:
- 5.190 ~ 5.230 GHz and 5.755 ~ 5.795 GHz
- DFS Frequencies:
- 5.270 ~ 5.670 GHz
- 13x 40MHz wide channels
Rf Channel Selection
- Auto, Manual
- Manual available for non-DFS Channels
- AES-256, RSA-1024 key exchange
- 19 dbm EIRP (2x external 2dBi antennas; <80mW transmit power
- Up to 3000 ft line of sight (5000 ft with optional Bolt 4K Array Antenna)
- Can connect one Transmitter to up to 6 Receivers
- Can coexist with WiFi and 5GHz cordless phones
- Can operate up to 6 sets in same location
- 2-Pin Circular locking Connector 6-28 VDC
- None, optional Gold or V mount battery plate
Nominal Power Consumption
- 9 Watts
Any items which are in stock, will be dispatched immediately - same day if possible and morning of the following business day at the latest. Items which are not in stock at our local warehouse will be routed to us, and dispatched immediately upon arrival to us. In that case, the estimated dispatch time is noted on the product page.
Note that you are always welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+372) 5556 0057 for a more accurate shipping time estimate, as this does vary depending on a number of factors.
Unless otherwise noted, all items are shipped standard via DPD. We normally ship to European Union countries only – do contact us for possible exceptions, particularly other European mainland countries. Shipping times vary between 1 to 10 business days within Europe – an up to date estimate will be given at checkout.
Our shipping partner for expedited deliveries is DHL Express; please contact us directly for a quote.
Returning an item
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 14 days of confirmed delivery.
Special sales, demo items and promotions may have modified return policies. If an item from a bundle is returned for refund, the total bundle discount or the total value of the gifts will get deducted from the returned item prior to issuing a refund. If the bundle discount (or gift value) exceeds the value of the returned item, the difference must be paid to be able to return the item.
If you would like to return any item(s), please contact us by either emailing email@example.com or calling (+372) 5556 0057. We will share with you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) code and ask that you clearly mark this code outside of your shipping box as you ship your item(s) back for a refund.
You will be liable for the shipping and any applicable customs/duty fees returning the item(s).
If the return is made due to a faulty product, or an incorrectly shipped product, or if you are returning the item(s) due to a defect, or functionality issue, or because it is not the item you have ordered, we will gladly email or mail a return shipping label covering all shipping related expenses. In order to determine whether the return is initiated due to a technical problem, we may ask for you to provide visual support like images or a video on the item(s).
Returned merchandise must be in its original packaging, and placed in a decent shipping box, e.g. the same box that we shipped the items to you in. Please make sure to clearly mark the RMA code you have received from us outside on the box.
Do not forget to cover or peel off any existing shipping labels on the box.
DIT Supplies OÜ cannot be held accountable for return shipments that have not reached us or returns made without RMA codes. We strongly advise that if you are returning the item(s) with a carrier of your choice that you use a traceable shipping method.
It may take 4-5 business days for your return to reach us. Once it is received and inspected, your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 14 business days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-4 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
Customs, duties & taxes
There are no customs duties or taxes on orders shipping within the EU. Orders shipped outside of the EU may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees collected by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are collected once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid for by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; and when customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. We advise that you contact your local customs office for more information.