Teradek Bolt 4K LT MAX RX
ecipient of Scientific and Engineering Award from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. Learn More.
The Bolt 4K LT MAX RX is a real time wireless video receiver that supports video signals up to 4Kp30 via HDMI, and 1080p60 via SDI, at a distance of up to 5000+ ft line-of-sight, with less than 1ms of delay. Key features include increased range, faster reconnection times, easier setup with Bluetooth App for iOS or Android, and unlimited receivers using broadcast mode. These devices are cross-compatible with the entire Bolt 4K Family.
Real-Time 4K Wireless Video
Receive uncompressed video in 1080p and 2160p at 60FPS with less than 1ms of delay. Up to and beyond 5000 + feet of range.
True HDR Color
Supports 10-Bit 4:2:2
Bolt 4K features 8x the wireless performance of previous Bolt generations, ensuring video is delivered in even the toughest of RF environments.
Send signal to any Bolt 4K series RX device for expanding workflow requirements.
Supports Broadcast Mode which means you can connect unlimited receivers simultaneously. Broadcast mode also can increase your wireless video range to 5000 feet and beyond with the next-generation Array 4K Panel Antenna.
Outputs - 1x HDMI 2.0 (up to 4Kp30), 2x 3G-SDI (up to 1080p60)
Optional Gold Mount or V-Mount battery plate with pass-through power available.
Send start / stop flags, timecode, and other ancillary data over the wireless link. On the receiver side, upload and apply custom 3D LUTs to monitor each take with the look you’re after.
Bolt App for iOS
Remotely pair units, configure settings, and utilize all of Bolt 4K’s features from any iOS smartphone or tablet. The Bolt App uses Bolt 4K’s integrated Bluetooth to give you all of its settings in the palm
of your hand. *LUT/Color processing is not available through the Bolt App
- 3G-SDI SMPTE 424M standard/75 Ω (BNC x 1),
- 1x HDMI 1.4b Type-A receptacle
Sdi Ancillary Data Support
- Supports transmitting metadata, timecode, and start/stop flags from most camera manufacturers.
- SDI: YCbCr 4:2:2, 10-bit/ HDMI: RGB 4:4:4, 8-bit
Delay Tx To Rx
- 4Kp23.98/24/25/29.97/30(HDMI only)
- 480p50 576p59.94/60
Video Format Conversion Support
- Connect an HD source to the Tx and get a 4K signal out of Rx
- Connect a 4K source to the Tx, get HD resolution out of Rx
- You can also mix & match from a single source:
- 4K signal into Tx can be 4K output from 1x Rx and HD output from a 2nd Rx
- Input/output configurations are controlled directly on units or via Bolt 4K app
- 48kHz 24-bit PCM
- Embedded SDI/HDMI Audio Input (2 Channel)
- OSD with Menu, Joystick Navigation
- On/Off Switch
- Bolt App
- Bolt Manager application for OSX & Windows
Usb Interface Functionality
- Upgrade via Micro-USB
- 2.4 GHz
- 5x External 2dBi antennas (included)
- Non-DFS Frequencies:
- 5.190 ~ 5.230 GHz and 5.755 ~ 5.795 GHz
- DFS Frequencies:
- 5.270 ~ 5.670 GHz
- 13x 40MHz wide channels
Rf Channel Selection
- Auto, Manual
- Manual available for non-DFS Channels
- AES-256, RSA-1024 key exchange
- 17 dbm EIRP (1x external 2dBi antenna; <51mW transmit power)
- Up to 3000 ft line of sight (5000 ft with optional Bolt 4K Array Antenna)
- Can connect one Transmitter to up to 6 Receivers
- Can coexist with WiFi and 5GHz cordless phones
- Can operate up to 6 sets in same location
- 2-Pin Circular locking Connector 6-28 VDC
- None, optional Gold or V mount battery plate
Nominal Power Consumption
- 11 Watts