Teradek Bolt 3000 XT 3G-SDI/HDMI Wireless Transmitter and Receiver Set
The Teradek Bolt 3000 XT 3G-SDI/HDMI Wireless Transmitter and Receiver Set includes one transmitter and one receiver. This enables you to immediately start transmitting up to 1080p60 video from either an SDI or HDMI source. The zero latency transmitter receiver pair features 3000' line-of-sight transmission distance when used together. You can send and receive visually lossless 3G-video signals from a Bolt 3000 transmitter with zero latency. The transmitter features cross conversion, so you take an SDI signal in and loop out either an SDI or HDMI signal to your on-camera monitor.
The receiver also features both SDI and HDMI outputs, and the system supports digital SD and HD signals. Although the inputs and outputs support a variety of HD signals, in both 50 and 60 Hz standards, as well as 480i and 576i. However, 480p and 576p are only supported via HDMI. You can transmit up to three other receiver models such as Bolt 3000 XT, Sidekick II, or 703 Bolt 703, and the transmitter can support up to four receivers. The built-in AES 128-bit encryption helps to keep your transmitted video safe from prying eyes.
Bolt 3000 XT 3G-SDI/HDMI Wireless Transmitter
With the Teradek Bolt 3000 XT 3G-SDI/HDMI Wireless Transmitter you can transmit visually lossless 3G video signals to a Bolt 3000 receiver with zero latency. The Bolt XT is also compatible with the Sidekick II and 703 Bolt. The transmitter unit itself can be secured to a camera or other SDI/HDMI video source via a built-in 1/4"-20 threaded hole, as well as two M3 threaded holes. The included antennas provide a powerful signal that can travel up to 3000' line-of-sight.
A shoe mount is included for attaching to cameras without 1/4"-20 threads. For convenience, both a standard BNC cable and HDMI cable are included so you can plug in right out of the box. Power can be provided using the integrated 2-pin connector via the included D-Tap power cable. The transmitter supports up to four receivers and built-in AES 128 encryption protects your video from prying eyes, while noise rejection helps keep your video clean even when working around 2.4 and 5.8 GHz signals.
- Backwards compatible with the Teradek universal receivers the Sidekick II and 703 Bolt, which can receive Bolt 3000 XT signals up to 300' away
- HDMI and 3G-SDI inputs, with 3G-SDI loop-through output on transmitter
- SDI ancillary data support: supports metadata, timecode, and start/stop flags from certain camera manufacturers
- 1/4"-20 and M3 mounting points
Bolt 3000 XT 3G-SDI/HDMI Wireless Receiver
With the Teradek Bolt 3000 XT 3G-SDI/HDMI Wireless Receiver you can receive visually lossless 3G-video or HDMI signals from a Bolt 3000 transmitter with zero latency. The receiver unit itself can be secured via built-in 3/8"-16 M3 threaded holes or the built-in NATO rail.
A lightstand adapter is included for mounting on stands. For convenience, a standard HDMI cable is included, so you can plug in right out of the box. Power can be provided using the integrated 2-pin connector. A D-Tap power cable is included for attaching to a battery. The receiver can share the transmitter with up to three other receivers. It features built-in AES 128 encryption that protects your video from prying eyes, while noise rejection helps keep your video clean even when working around 2.4 and 5.8 GHz signals.
- The receiver includes built-in cross conversion and Teradek's proprietary software utilities, including a manual frequency-selection tool, 3D LUT engine, and a 5 GHz spectrum analyzer to keep an eye on interference in your area.
- The receiver features an HDMI output as well as dual 3G-SDI outputs.
- An integrated NATO rail on the receiver, along with several M3 mounting points, and an ARRI compatible 3/8"-16 threaded hole with locating pin holes provide for multiple mounting options.
- SDI ancillary data support: supports metadata, timecode, and start/stop flags from certain camera manufacturers.
- 5 included antennas for the receiver enable it to pick up signals with clarity