Teradek Bolt 10K HD-SDI/HDMI Wireless Receiver for Teradek 3000ft Transmitter
- Receives Video from up to 10,000' Away
- Supports SD and HD Resolutions up to 60p
- Use with Bolt 3000 Transmitters
- SDI and HDMI Outputs
- HDMI/SDI Cross Conversion
- LUT Support
- USB Video Output
The Teradek Bolt 10K Wireless Receiver can receive an HD or SD video signal from a Teradek Bolt 3000 transmitter up to 10,000' away. Both SDI and HDMI outputs are available on the receiver, and incoming HDMI or SDI signals can be converted to either output. SDI metadata from many popular camera brands is supported, and passed through to outboard monitors or recorders. As part of the Bolt series, the Bolt 10K receiver works seamlessly alongside Bolt 3000, Sidekick II, and 703 Bolt gear.
Power can be supplied via the included AC adapter, or, if you're in the field, a Gold mount battery on the integrated battery plate. An SDI cable, HDMI cable, USB cable, and light-stand mount are included, and everything fits inside the custom hard case.
- Apply the look you're after directly to your wireless video feed using Bolt's integrated 3D LUT technology. Upload your own LUTs using the free Bolt Manager software or select from a number of built-in presets using Bolt's OSD.
USB 3.0 Video Output
Bolt's USB 3.0 output makes it simple to ingest a video feed directly into a computer or your DIT cart without any added delay or loss of quality.
What's In The Box?
- 1 x SDI (BNC to BNC) Cable 10 inch
- 1 x HDMI 18in Cable (Type A to Type A)
- 1 x Protective SKB Case - military-standard waterproof hard case with custom foam (22in x 17in x 8in)
- 1 x Lightstand Adapter (3/8 inch)
- 1 x PSU 2-pin Connector to 18W AC Adapter 6ft cable
- 1 x USB 3.0 Cable A to Micro B (3ft Length)