Tangent Wave2 Grading Panel
When you need an all-in-one control surface, the Wave2 has it all.
The Wave2 offers a comprehensive range of controls on a compact panel for a keen price.
Precise and portable
The Wave2 has been designed to offer maximum functionality for the minimum of desk space. This means it's equally at home on a desk or on-set. The panel features crisp, easy to read, ice-white OLED displays to label many of the controls which will be used to operate multiple functions. The trackerballs and knobs both use non-contact, high resolution optical pickups for responsiveness and long life. As all controls are designed to be context-sensitive you'll be able to keep your most needed controls at your fingertips. The Wave2 will increase your productivity, leaving you to get on with what you're best at doing - being creative!
Most of our software partners have released versions of their applications which support the Wave2. The majority of these applications also support the Tangent Mapper* which means that you can even customise your control layouts.
- Compact form with durable finish
- High resolution, long-life trackerballs with optical pickups
- High resolution, long-life knobs with optical pickups
- Knobs have a built-in "press to reset" switch
- Displays to indicate mode and function of many controls
USB for communication and power
- USB plug-and play (HID device therefore no drivers are required)
- USB powered (so no need for external power supply)
- A single USB cable
- 3x Programmable trackerballs with Master dials
- Individual reset buttons for ball and dial
- 2x Additional buttons for SHIFT / ALT etc.
- 9x Programmable buttons
- 9x Programmable knobs with integral push button resets
- 3x Displays to label programmable knobs and buttons
- 9x Programmable function buttons
- Standard transport controls with jog dial