Sonnet Maccuff mini 2 Mounting Bracket for Mac Mini
- Secures Your Mac mini to the Back of a Monitor—Mounts to your display’s extra VESA mounting holes (VESA 75 and 100 patterns supported) with included screws
- Secures Your Mac mini Under or On a Desk or Table, or Even On a Wall—Simple installation using included drill template and included screws
- Heavy-Gauge Steel Design with a Refined Finish—Prevents scratches while protecting your computer
- Provides Wraparound, Pry-Resistant Security—With the included steel locking bar(2) installed and your padlock attached, your computer is secured on all sides
- Kensington Lock Compatible—Includes Kensington Security Slot on locking bar
- Simple Installation—Includes concise documentation
- Includes 35 cm (14 inch) HDMI Monitor Cable—Reduces cable clutter when MacCuff mini 2 attached to the back of your monitor
- Offers Simple Cable Management—Enables you to secure power cord and other cables; prevents accidental unplugging
- Lifetime Customer Support
Move your Mac mini off the desktop! Sonnet’s MacCuff™ mini 2 security mounting bracket frees up space by attaching your computer to the back of a display—or to a desk, shelf, or wall—while allowing full access to its ports and power switch. Attached on the back of a display using its extra VESA mounting holes(1) (four holes in a square pattern), the MacCuff mini 2 securely holds your Mac mini in place.
Placed on the back of a display, your computer disappears leaving only cables to hide—Sonnet includes a special 35 cm (14-inch) short HDMI monitor cable to simplify that task. MacCuff mini 2 also supports simple cable management to help tame cable clutter.
Where to Mount
Many displays include extra VESA mounting holes (four holes in a square pattern), perfect for attaching a MacCuff mini 2.
Heavy Duty, Light Touch
Constructed of heavy-gauge steel, MacCuff mini 2 firmly holds your Mac mini in place, yet delivers a light touch—its refined double powder-coated finish won’t scuff or scratch the computer.
Unlike cheap brackets that merely hold a computer in place, or others that provide minimal protection, MacCuff mini 2 is pry-resistant and provides theft deterrence all around.
Lock It Up
With the included steel locking bar(2) installed and your padlock (sold separately) attached, MacCuff mini 2 is resistant and secures your computer on all sides.
Kensington Lock Ready
Secure the Mac mini and the monitor with one Kensington® lock!
MacCuff mini 2 installation is simple. Sonnet provides easy-to-follow instructions (in case you actually need them), and the necessary hardware to secure the bracket. For back-of-monitor mounting, just use the four supplied machine screws. For under-desk, tabletop, or wall mounting, simply tape the included drill hole guide to the surface, drill pilot holes, and then secure MacCuff mini 2 using the four supplied wood screws