- 5" 1920 x 1080 Touchscreen Display
- Gold Mount Bolt 6 Receiver Module
- 3G-SDI & HDMI Inputs & Outputs
- 6 GHz Wireless Video Transmission
- Bright 3000 cd/m² LCD Panel
- 10-Bit 4:2:2 DCI-P3 Color Gamut
- 5-Pin USB & Ethernet Control Ports
- Power via 2-Pin LEMO Input
- PageOS 5 with Imaging Tools
- Milled Aluminum Unibody Housing
SmallHD ULTRA 5 RX Overview
Add an ultra-bright monitor with wireless control to your production rig with the Gold mount SmallHD ULTRA 5 Bolt 6 RX 750 Monitor Kit. The unit includes an ULTRA 5 bright 5" on-camera monitor and a Bolt 6 TX monitor module from Teradek. The monitor features a 3000 bright cd/m² display, a 1920 x 1080 touchscreen LCD, HDMI and 3G-SDI inputs/outputs, camera control options, and 10-bit 4:2:2 Rec. 709 color processing.
The monitor module installs onto the back of the monitor and provides power to the monitor via a Gold mount battery, and it receives wireless video transmissions from up to 750'. The RX module can receive via the 6 GHz band from Teradek Bolt 6 series transmitter, as well as from 5 GHz transmitters such as the Teradek Bolt 4K series.
SmallHD ULTRA 5 Bright Touchscreen Monitor
Add an ultra-bright monitor to your production rig with the SmallHD ULTRA 5 Bright Touchscreen Monitor, which features a 3000 bright cd/m² display for viewing in just about any indoor or outdoor environment. The 5" 1920 x 1080 touchscreen LCD provides a sharp image and 10-bit 4:2:2 Rec. 709 color processing, ideal for focus pulling and image analysis on set and in the field.
The ULTRA 5 features HDMI and 3G-SDI inputs and outputs, and it also features physical buttons for use in conditions that might require gloves. It can also be used to control your camera, and it features a 5-pin USB port for optional RED camera control, and it also has an Ethernet port for optional ARRI and Sony VENICE camera control. All the functionality of the monitor is available via PageOS 5, which provides advanced functionality with a simple and efficient graphical user interface.
- Daylight-viewable, 5" touchscreen on-camera monitor with 3000 cd/m² brightness
- Slim, lightweight design with 10-bit 4:2:2 DCI-P3 color, touchscreen LCD panel
- HDMI and 3G-SDI inputs and outputs
- Buttons around the monitor allow you to use the monitor in any conditions
- The PageOS 5 toolset with EL Zone Exposure Assist, best-in-class waveform, false color, Look-Around Camera Control (sold separately), advanced Teradek RT overlays, and more
- Four 1/4"-20 mounting threads on the left, right, bottom, and back of the monitor
- Power using a 2-pin power input
- Optional RED camera control via the micro-USB port
- Optional ARRI/Sony VENICE camera control via the Ethernet port
- Durable aluminum chassis
- Pixel zoom: 2x and 4x with pinch-zoom
- Aspect ratios: Preset and customizable
- DSLR scale: Canon 5D Mk II and Canon 7D
- Custom scale: Underscan only
- Anamorphic de-squeeze: 1.33x, 1.5x, 1.66x, 2.0x
- Image flip: Auto and manual
- Image rotation: Auto and manual
- Cross conversion: HDMI to SDI, SDI to HDMI
- Color focus assist: Adjustable style and intensity
- Peaking: Adjustable intensity
- False color: Spectrum, ARRI-style, and customizable
- Zebra: Dual, customizable
- Waveform: Luma and RGB, customizable with region-of-interest highlighting
- RGB parade, customizable
- Histogram: Luma and RGB
- Image capture, with dedicated button and image gallery
- Custom LUTs: Load as looks on pages or as system-wide calibration via the settings menu
- LUT import: Via SD card or USB storage device
- Image overlay: Opacity slider and blink setting
- Image capture
- Audio meters: Up to eight channels
Teradek Bolt 6 RX 750 Monitor Module for Smart 7 Series (Gold Mount)
Receive lossless HD video from up to 750' line-of-sight with the Bolt 6 RX 750 Monitor Module from Teradek. The module mounts onto the back of a SmallHD Cine 7, Indie 7, or 702 Touch monitor and can wirelessly receive up to 4K30 video with 10-bit 4:2:2 HDR support and outputs video via one HDMI port. A Gold mount battery plate is included to power the receiver using a professional Gold mount battery. Though it can transmit visually lossless video to any Bolt 4K series receiver with zero delay using the 5 GHz band, it requires a Bolt 6 device to transmit over the 6 GHz band.
The module can also simultaneously transmit to up to six receivers. It features improved metadata, range, and compatibility over its predecessors. The built-in AES-256 encryption with RSA 1024 key pairing protects your video from prying eyes, while noise rejection keeps your video clean no matter how many devices are using the wireless spectrum. The Bolt 6 system also supports the transmission of timecode and start/stop triggers from the camera.
The receiver module also supports a desktop Bolt Manager software application or the Bolt app for iOS or Android that easily connects via Bluetooth, which both provide a spectrum analyzer, channel selection tools, and remote configuration.
Any items which are in stock, will be dispatched immediately - same day if possible and morning of the following business day at the latest. Items which are not in stock at our local warehouse will be routed to us, and dispatched immediately upon arrival to us. In that case, the estimated dispatch time is noted on the product page.
Note that you are always welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+372) 5556 0057 for a more accurate shipping time estimate, as this does vary depending on a number of factors.
Unless otherwise noted, all items are shipped standard via DPD. We normally ship to European Union countries only – do contact us for possible exceptions, particularly other European mainland countries. Shipping times vary between 1 to 10 business days within Europe – an up to date estimate will be given at checkout.
Our shipping partner for expedited deliveries is DHL Express; please contact us directly for a quote.
Returning an item
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 14 days of confirmed delivery.
Special sales, demo items and promotions may have modified return policies. If an item from a bundle is returned for refund, the total bundle discount or the total value of the gifts will get deducted from the returned item prior to issuing a refund. If the bundle discount (or gift value) exceeds the value of the returned item, the difference must be paid to be able to return the item.
If you would like to return any item(s), please contact us by either emailing email@example.com or calling (+372) 5556 0057. We will share with you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) code and ask that you clearly mark this code outside of your shipping box as you ship your item(s) back for a refund.
You will be liable for the shipping and any applicable customs/duty fees returning the item(s).
If the return is made due to a faulty product, or an incorrectly shipped product, or if you are returning the item(s) due to a defect, or functionality issue, or because it is not the item you have ordered, we will gladly email or mail a return shipping label covering all shipping related expenses. In order to determine whether the return is initiated due to a technical problem, we may ask for you to provide visual support like images or a video on the item(s).
Returned merchandise must be in its original packaging, and placed in a decent shipping box, e.g. the same box that we shipped the items to you in. Please make sure to clearly mark the RMA code you have received from us outside on the box.
Do not forget to cover or peel off any existing shipping labels on the box.
DIT Supplies OÜ cannot be held accountable for return shipments that have not reached us or returns made without RMA codes. We strongly advise that if you are returning the item(s) with a carrier of your choice that you use a traceable shipping method.
It may take 4-5 business days for your return to reach us. Once it is received and inspected, your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 14 business days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-4 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
Customs, duties & taxes
There are no customs duties or taxes on orders shipping within the EU. Orders shipped outside of the EU may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees collected by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are collected once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid for by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; and when customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. We advise that you contact your local customs office for more information.