Professional Grade Solution - Dual Drive Professional Hardware RAID
The next generation Mercury Elite Pro Dual with Thunderbolt 2 technology is the perfect RAID solution for creative workflows, project archives, and system backups. Inside are two drives, easily configured in RAID 0, 1, span, or independent mode.
Don't Wait. Don't Worry.
Thunderbolt 2 technology unleashes the full potential of two 3.5" hard drives. In RAID 0 you'll experience the maximum sustained throughput from your drives with speeds up to 474MB/s, fast enough to support compressed 4K workflows. Configure the Mercury Elite Pro Dual with Thunderbolt 2 technology in RAID 1 mode and enjoy instant mirroring of your data. Experience the freedom to create without wait or worry.
Ready for You Right Out of the Box
Mercury Elite Pro Dual with Thunderbolt 2 technology features two Thunderbolt 2 ports, one USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, and all of the cables you need for use with almost any system. Ready to perform in RAID 0, it's also easily configured in RAID 1, span, and independent modes to match your workflow needs.
Make more connections
With dual Thunderbolt 2 ports, Mercury Elite Pro Dual with Thunderbolt 2 technology supports Thunderbolt daisy-chains. Expand your workstation with up to five additional Thunderbolt devices, including high-speed storage, expansion chassis for specialist workflows, even a high-definition display.
Quality and support you can trust
The Mercury Elite Pro Dual with Thunderbolt 2 technology features a heat-dissipating, brushed-aluminum design with a whisper-quiet, high-performance fan. In addition, smart power conserves energy and extends the life of the drives inside. The Elite Pro Dual automatically spins down during periods of inactivity, and powers on and off with your workstation. Extraordinarily durable and efficient, the Mercury Elite Pro Dual with Thunderbolt 2 technology is built to seamlessly integrate with any work environment from large-scale, high demand production studios to your home office.
- OS X 10.9.3 or later
- Windows 7 or later
- USB 3.1 Gen 1
- OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Windows XP or later
- Driver not required for OS X
- Driver not required for Windows
- Mac or PC featuring Thunderbolt or USB 2.0 interface
- Recommended (Best Performance)
- Mac or PC featuring Thunderbolt 2 or USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface
- Thunderbolt: Any Mac that supports booting via Thunderbolt
- USB: Any Mac that supports booting via USB 2
- (2) Thunderbolt 20Gbps
- (1) USB 3.1 Gen 1 (ASMedia ASM1153E)
- SATA controller (ASMedia ASM1062)
- RAID controller (ASMedia ASM1092R)
UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) Compliant
Drive(s) Supported 3
- (2) 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s drives
- (2) 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s drives 4
- SATA revision 3.0 (6Gb/s) compliant
- Compatible with SATA revisions 2.0 (3Gb/s) and 1.0 (1.5Gb/s)
- Thunderbolt 2
- Compressible Data: 474 MB/s Read and 474 MB/s Write
- Incompressible Data: 410 MB/s Read and 405 MB/s Write
- USB 3.1 Gen 1
- Compressible Data: 416 MB/s Read and 393 MB/s Write
- Incompressible Data: 386 MB/s Read and 393 MB/s Write
- Speeds will vary based on drives used, setup, and other factors.
RAID Modes Supported
- RAID 0, 1, SPAN, and Independent drive mode
- Power Supply
- Environmental (Operating)
- Temperature (°F) 32° — 107°
- Temperature (°C) 0° — 42°
- Environmental (Non-Operating)
- Temperature (°F) &min;40° — 149°
- Temperature (°C) &min;40° — 65°
- 135 mm (5.3 in)
- 72 mm (2.8 in)
- 226 mm (8.9 in
Weight (without drives)
- 1.1 kg (2.5 lbs.)
1. Booting in RAID 0, RAID 1, and SPAN mode are supported via Thunderbolt 2 and USB 3.1 Gen 1. Thunderbolt 2 also supports Independent mode booting.
2. When connected via USB, the following limitations apply when booting in Independent mode: if both drives are installed, only the disk connected to the 'Drive A' cables will boot. If only one drive is installed, the disk will boot regardless of which set of cables it is connected to. Please check the Assembly Manual & User Guide for more details.
3. Not compatible with the following Seagate drive: Seagate ST8000NM0055, part number 1RM112-102, AND firmware version PN02. Please note that drives with the same model number but different firmware DO work correctly.
4. 3.5 inch to 2.5 inch SATA drive adapter required. Adapter not included.
Any items which are in stock, will be dispatched immediately - same day if possible and morning of the following business day at the latest. Items which are not in stock at our local warehouse will be routed to us, and dispatched immediately upon arrival to us. In that case, the estimated dispatch time is noted on the product page.
Note that you are always welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+372) 5556 0057 for a more accurate shipping time estimate, as this does vary depending on a number of factors.
Unless otherwise noted, all items are shipped standard via DPD. We normally ship to European Union countries only – do contact us for possible exceptions, particularly other European mainland countries. Shipping times vary between 1 to 10 business days within Europe – an up to date estimate will be given at checkout.
Our shipping partner for expedited deliveries is DHL Express; please contact us directly for a quote.
Returning an item
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 14 days of confirmed delivery.
Special sales, demo items and promotions may have modified return policies. If an item from a bundle is returned for refund, the total bundle discount or the total value of the gifts will get deducted from the returned item prior to issuing a refund. If the bundle discount (or gift value) exceeds the value of the returned item, the difference must be paid to be able to return the item.
If you would like to return any item(s), please contact us by either emailing email@example.com or calling (+372) 5556 0057. We will share with you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) code and ask that you clearly mark this code outside of your shipping box as you ship your item(s) back for a refund.
You will be liable for the shipping and any applicable customs/duty fees returning the item(s).
If the return is made due to a faulty product, or an incorrectly shipped product, or if you are returning the item(s) due to a defect, or functionality issue, or because it is not the item you have ordered, we will gladly email or mail a return shipping label covering all shipping related expenses. In order to determine whether the return is initiated due to a technical problem, we may ask for you to provide visual support like images or a video on the item(s).
Returned merchandise must be in its original packaging, and placed in a decent shipping box, e.g. the same box that we shipped the items to you in. Please make sure to clearly mark the RMA code you have received from us outside on the box.
Do not forget to cover or peel off any existing shipping labels on the box.
DIT Supplies OÜ cannot be held accountable for return shipments that have not reached us or returns made without RMA codes. We strongly advise that if you are returning the item(s) with a carrier of your choice that you use a traceable shipping method.
It may take 4-5 business days for your return to reach us. Once it is received and inspected, your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 14 business days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-4 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
Customs, duties & taxes
There are no customs duties or taxes on orders shipping within the EU. Orders shipped outside of the EU may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees collected by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are collected once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid for by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; and when customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. We advise that you contact your local customs office for more information.