mLogic mRack DIT LTO-8 Thunderbolt 3
Thunderbolt 3 RAID and LTO-8 Tape Archiving Solution for Digital Workflows
mRack DIT Highlights
- 1U rack mountable storage and archiving solution
- Supports up to six 2.5" hard drives or SSDs (add your own drives)
- Hardware RAID 0,1,5,6,10, 50 or JBOD operation
- Integrated LTO-8 tape drive - Up to 12TB of storage per tape cartridge
- Up to 300 MB/second data transfer rate
- Four Thunderbolt 3 ports (dual Thunderbolt 3 buses)
- Ideal for mounting in standard 19" racks or DIT carts
- Mac OSX and Windows compatible
- Ships with 6-bay drive enclosure, IBM LTO-8 tape drive, LTO-7 data cartridge, Universal Cleaning Cartridge and two Thunderbolt 3 cables
RAID & LTO-8. The Perfect Combo.
mRack DIT LTO-8 is a 1U rack mountable hybrid RAID and LTO-8 tape archiving solution designed to support today's digital workflows. Copy camera cards to high-speed RAID for online editing and then archive the raw footage and completed projects to LTO-8 tape to safeguard the media for the long term.
mRack DIT LTO-8 features four Thunderbolt 2 ports and connects to any Thunderbolt equipped Mac or PC. Add up to six spinning or solid state drives for integrated hardware RAID functionality. Archive assets to the on-board LTO-8 drive which provides up to 12TB of data storage per cartridge. LTO has a shelf life of 30+ years and is the most cost-effective storage medium on a cost per TB basis.
Hello LTFS. Drag. Drop.
mRack DIT ships with a simple drag and drop Linear Tape File System (LTFS) archiving and retrieve utility for macOS. To ensure that what you archive to mRack DIT is an exact replica of your source material, the utility utilizes xxHASH64 verification. Detailed Transfer Logs are also generated with every archive.
Backup. Archive. Manage. Works with your favorite software.
mRack DIT LTO-8 is compatible with industry leading LTO archiving and media management software for macOS and Windows including:
- Axle Video - Axle
- Archiware - P5
- Imagine Products - PreRoll Post
- Pomfort - Silverstack XT / Lab
- Square Box - CatDV
- StorageDNA - DNA Evolution
- XenData - XenData 6 Workstation
- YoYotta - YoYottaID LTFS
Simple GUI. High-Speed Hardware RAID.
Add six of your favorite hard drives or SSDs. mRack DIT supports drives up to 9.5mm in height. Setting up a RAID set is easy using the included utility.
The dedicated RAID-on-Chip processor and onboard 512MB of DDR3 cache memory offloads RAID processing from the host system, ensuring stable and high-performance data transfers.
|Interface:|| 4x Thunderbolt 3 ports, dual independent
Thunderbolt 3 buses
|Hardware RAID:|| Supports up to six 2.5" HDD/SSD (up to 9.5mm height)
RAID 0,1,5,6,10,50 or JBOD operation
|Tape Drive:||IBM LTO-8, LTFS Compatible|
|System Requirements:||Mac or Windows PC with Thunderbolt port|
|Size:||19 x 16.5 x 1.75"/ 48.3 x 41.9 x 4.45 cm|
|Weight:||16 lb / 7.25 kg|
|What's in the Box?|| 1U rack mountable enclosure with LTO-8 drive
Hardware RAID supporting up to six 2.5" drives
LTO-7 tape cartridge
Fujifilm Universal Cleaning cartridge
Two 1 meter Thunderbolt 3 cables