Inovativ Apollo Carts
The Apollo is INOVATIV’s largest and strongest cart ever built, ready for the most demanding needs for on-set work.
- Full Size Payload Capacity: 1,200 lb
- Fully Collapsible, Fully Adjustable & Tool-Free Design.
- Collapses down to 7.5″ thick with wheels inside.
- Flight Ready Travel Case with travel handle, built-in transport wheels and reinforced corners.
- Average Assembly/Disassembly Time: 2-3 Minutes
- Built Rigid & Stable – Constructed of premium 5052 and 6061 aluminum and stainless steel hardware
- INOVATIV’s New Internal mainframe system to allow the cart to be rigid and support 1200 lb
- INOVATIV’s New Corner Cam Lock System – Allows you to fully dissemble without tools.
- INOVATIV’s New Dual Purpose Foldable Top Shelf Lip (Lip down is ideal for keyboard use or flip up to prevent to secure belongings from sliding off).
- Pneumatic Tires (Air-Filled) & 100% Sealed Bearing Wheels (Extremely quiet and easy to roll)
- Optional: Inovativ’s Premium Foot Brake System (Stronger Braking Power, More Ergonomic for applying the brakes).
- Accessory Coming Soon: Industry first, Removable Hand-Lever Hydraulic Disc Brake System – Safely control the speed of your cart down slopes.
- Up to 3 built-in Threaded Rail Plates can be attached to the top shelf lip to easily mount 3rd party accessories.
- Adjustable Handles for lifting leverage up curbs, stairs and other inclines.
- Optional: Low-profile combo-locking top drawers & S, L, XL combo-locking bottom drawers. Drawers have soft slider.
- Over 50 Different Accessory Add-ons.
- Designed and Manufactured in California, USA.
- 5 Year Warranty
APOLLO 40 CART
- Collapsed: 26″W x 40″L x 7.5”H
- Assembled: 26″W x 40″L x 40”H”
- Apollo 40 (with EVO wheels): 102 lbs (46.27 kg)
- Apollo 40 (with NXT wheels): 112 lbs (50.80 kg)
- Designed and Manufactured in California, USA
- 5 Year Warranty
APOLLO 52 CART
Collapsed: 26″W x 52″L x 7.5”H”
Assembled: 26″W x 52″L x 40”H”
Apollo 52 (with NXT wheels): 125 lbs (56.70 kg)
Apollo 52 (with EVO wheels): 115 lbs (52.16 kg)
Designed and Manufactured in California, USA
5 Year Warranty