HPRC HPRC2600 For Canon EOS C100
Securely carry your Canon EOS C100 Camera in the C100-2600-01 Case from HPRC. This waterproof, hard case features a custom pre-cut, high-density foam insert that cradles the camera and its accessories. A bright yellow overlay helps to highlight each component for quicker access when working in lower light locations.
Much like in a certain medical-themed children's game, each foam niche is precision cut to exactly fit the camera or specific accessories. Spaces are provided for the camera body, a handle unit, three small lenses, two batteries and a charger, a memory card case, a power supply, and miscellaneous accessories.
This IP67-rated waterproof case is equipped with a neoprene O-ring and an automatic valve that balances interior air pressure while keeping water out. Its robust, two-stage latches open smoothly and are designed to stay closed in case of a fall. The HPRC C100-2600-01 Case also features reinforced corners and an ergonomic, folding top handle with a steel pin.
- Canon EOS C100 Camera with mounted handgrip
- Handle unit
- 3 x 85mm, 16-35mm, 24-70mm or 24-105mm EF-mount lenses
- 1 x BP-955 battery, 1 x BP-975 battery
- CG-940 battery charger
- CA-941 compact power adapter
- Miscellaneous accessories
- HPRC 110 memory card case
- Custom pre-cut, high-density foam insert cradles the camera and accessories
- IP67-rated waterproof, hard case
- Bright yellow overlay for increased visibility
- Neoprene O-ring and an automatic pressure valve
- Two-stage latches remain secured in the case of a fall
- Reinforced corners, folding top handle with steel pin