The BM241 is a color accurate 24" professional display with a feature set well suited to production, editorial, and broadcast environments. The BM241 is equipped with live side-by-side viewing for two signals, look LUT support, dual-link SDI compatibility, our advanced Video Data Analyzer, HDR Preview modes, and much more more. The BM241 is a larger format version of our popular BM211 and pairs extremely well with it for multiple monitor environments.
- Full HD Resolution
- (1920 x 1080)
- 12-bit Video Processing
- 8-bit LCD (16.7 Million Colors)
- Low Power Consumption (28 watts)
- Lightweight (4.1 kg)
- 3Gbps SDI & Dual-Link Standard
- Support of Advanced SMPTE 425M-AB Signal Formats
- 4:4:4 YCbCr, RGB, & XYZ Signal Support
- Timecode Display (VITC1, VITC2, & LTC)
- On-screen Indication of Source Frame Rate and Resolution (toggle on, off, or 5 second display)
- DSLR Zoom for Full Screen Scaling of DSLR Sources
- On-screen Alarms (IRE Threshold, RGB Alarms, Loss of Signal, Audio Mute, and More)
- Adjustable Focus Assist (Focus Meter and Focus Highlight in Red)
- Wide Variety of Standard Markers and Safety Areas
- Custom Markers and User Adjustable Graticules
- Pixel Zoom Features for Artifact-Free Zoom on Any Portion of HD Signal
- Active Video Boundary Marker
- H/V Delay
- CX Scale for Full Screen & Centered Scaling of Codex ARRIRAW Recorder Output
- Monochrome Mode
- Blue Only, Red Only, & Green Only Modes (As Color or Mono)
- HD Anamorphic De-Squeeze (1.3x, 1.3x Mag, 2.0x, 2.0x Mag)
- AFD Reader
- SD Aspect Ratio Selection Including PAL SD FHA, Anamorphic, & 4:3
- 2 Input Picture & Picture Display with Adjustable Horizontal or Vertical Wipe Position
- Overscan & 1:1 Scan
- Luminance Waveform with Adjustable Intensity
- Vectorscope with Adjustable Intensity and Gain Expansion
- Hue Vector with Adjustable Reference Vector Line
- Color Code RGB and GBR Parade Scopes
- RGB Overlay with Adjustable Intensity
- Column (YRGB) Scope
- Histogram, Color Histogram, & RGB Histograms
- YCbCr Scope with Adjustable Intensity
- YCbCr Overlay Scope with Adjustable Intensity
- Audio Phase Meter (Select Any Stereo Pair)
- 16 Channel Audio Level Meters (PPM1, PPM2, True Peak)
- 16 Channel Audio Loudness Meter
- Audio Disembedding to Built In Speakers or Audio Output (Synced to Video Display)
- Advanced 3D LUT Based Calibration (compatible with LightSpace, CalMAN, and Fuji)
- Selectable Color Temperature Presets
- Adjustable Gamma selection (1.0~2.8)
- C-Log, S-Log, S-Log2, S-Log3, and BMD Film Log Monitor Modes
- Store up to 16 instantly selectable 3D DIT (Look) LUTs
- Advanced Pixel Level Measurement Feature
- 3D Signal Analysis Modes Including 3D Disparity and Checkerboard
- CIE Scope
- CIE Measurement Tool
Any items which are in stock, will be dispatched immediately - same day if possible and morning of the following business day at the latest. Items which are not in stock at our local warehouse will be routed to us, and dispatched immediately upon arrival to us. In that case, the estimated dispatch time is noted on the product page.
Note that you are always welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+372) 5556 0057 for a more accurate shipping time estimate, as this does vary depending on a number of factors.
Unless otherwise noted, all items are shipped standard via DPD. We normally ship to European Union countries only – do contact us for possible exceptions, particularly other European mainland countries. Shipping times vary between 1 to 10 business days within Europe – an up to date estimate will be given at checkout.
Our shipping partner for expedited deliveries is DHL Express; please contact us directly for a quote.
Returning an item
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 14 days of confirmed delivery.
Special sales, demo items and promotions may have modified return policies. If an item from a bundle is returned for refund, the total bundle discount or the total value of the gifts will get deducted from the returned item prior to issuing a refund. If the bundle discount (or gift value) exceeds the value of the returned item, the difference must be paid to be able to return the item.
If you would like to return any item(s), please contact us by either emailing email@example.com or calling (+372) 5556 0057. We will share with you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) code and ask that you clearly mark this code outside of your shipping box as you ship your item(s) back for a refund.
You will be liable for the shipping and any applicable customs/duty fees returning the item(s).
If the return is made due to a faulty product, or an incorrectly shipped product, or if you are returning the item(s) due to a defect, or functionality issue, or because it is not the item you have ordered, we will gladly email or mail a return shipping label covering all shipping related expenses. In order to determine whether the return is initiated due to a technical problem, we may ask for you to provide visual support like images or a video on the item(s).
Returned merchandise must be in its original packaging, and placed in a decent shipping box, e.g. the same box that we shipped the items to you in. Please make sure to clearly mark the RMA code you have received from us outside on the box.
Do not forget to cover or peel off any existing shipping labels on the box.
DIT Supplies OÜ cannot be held accountable for return shipments that have not reached us or returns made without RMA codes. We strongly advise that if you are returning the item(s) with a carrier of your choice that you use a traceable shipping method.
It may take 4-5 business days for your return to reach us. Once it is received and inspected, your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 14 business days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-4 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
Customs, duties & taxes
There are no customs duties or taxes on orders shipping within the EU. Orders shipped outside of the EU may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees collected by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are collected once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid for by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; and when customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. We advise that you contact your local customs office for more information.