Cine Arm DG Hold-It Arm DG9038CA
The Noga DG9014 CineArm DG (Medium) is composed of three-joints that can be quickly and efficiently locked or released using a kip lever-based central mechanism. All three-joints can be simultaneously locked using the single central locking knob. While supporting camera lights and monitors, you can move the arm horizontally or vertically, as well as achieve tilt adjustments to obtain the best possible view. With equal length on both sides, the arm offers increased strength and holding resistance. Has 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 screws that allows you to attach an accessory such as a monitor with 1/4"-20 slot on a camera with a 3/8"-16 slot.
- Three-joint mounting arm>
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting screws
- Offers simultaneous locking of all three joints via single central locking knob
- Provides horizontal, vertical as well as tilt adjustments allowing you to obtain the best possible view
- Equal length on both sides of the arms for increased strength and holding resistance
- Supports camera lights and monitors