Blackmagic Design Teranex Mini IP Video 12G
Now you can convert video to IP and route it over your existing ethernet network, or you can convert IP video back to SDI. Teranex Mini IP Video 12G uses standard Blackmagic Videohub software and hardware control panels to configure and switch IP video over ethernet as easily as SDI signals! You get 12G-SDI and the low latency broadcast quality TICO codec so you can route HD over the built in gigabit ethernet connection or Ultra HD over 10G ethernet with an optional 10G SFP!
- SDI Video Inputs / Outputs: 1 x 10-bit HD-SDI, 6G-SDI and 12G-SDI
- Gigabit ethernet supports 3G-SDI up to 1080p60 using TICO encoding/decoding. Optional 10G optical data ethernet supporting Ultra HD up to 2160p60 using TICO encoding/decoding
- Auto detection of HD-SDI, 6G-SDI or 12G-SDI.
- Updates: USB 2.0 high speed (480Mb/s) interface or via Ethernet
- Configuration: Ethernet or USB 2.0 for firmware updates and IP address setting
- Reclocking: On all SDI outputs, auto switching between high definition, 6G-SDI or 12G-SDI video