Blackmagic Design Teranex Mini 12G-SDI to Quad-SDI
Connect 12G-SDI sources to Quad-Link SD equipment with the Blackmagic Design Teranex Mini 12G-SDI to Quad-SDI Converter. Housed in a low-profile sleek black enclosure, this Teranex Mini Converter fits in studio and post-production workflows without disrupting the decor. While the functionality of this unit may be obvious, connecting the unit via Ethernet enables you to use the included control software to complete control and make adjustments to fit your needs. As an additional option, a front panel controller with a built-in confidence monitor can be purchased separately. DIP switch controls are also available behind the front panel flap.
Quad-Link and 12G-SDI protocols support high resolution video including DCI and UHD 4K as well as HD and SD signals. Automatic input signal detection acknowledges the signal resolution and configures the input accordingly. 24-bit 48 kHz broadcast-quality audio is supported.
- Single-Link 12G-SDI Input
- Quad-Link 12G-SDI and Single-Link 12G-SDI loop output
- Supports SD, HD, UHD 4K & DCI 4K Signals
- Automatic Input Signal Detection
- 24-bit, 48 kHz Audio
- Control via DIP Switches or Software
- USB 2.0 Port for Firmware Updates
- Requires IEC C14 Power Cable