- DaVinci Resolve Mini Panel
- DaVinci Resolve Studio activation key
The DaVinci Resolve Mini Panel from Blackmagic Design is a step-up in functionality from the Micro panel but without all the features of the Advanced panel. It is a portable control surface suitable for those that need to switch between editing and color grading. It can sit on your desk top, in a rack, or be bolted to a surface. As with the Micro panel, it features three high-resolution, weighted trackballs and 12 control knobs for accessing essential primary color-correction tools in the Resolve software. 18 dedicated keys on the right side also give you access to the most commonly used grading features and playback controls.
However, the Mini Panel also features two LCD screens that allow you to display menus or the parameters of the tools you are working with. Eight customizable soft knobs provide precise control and a quick reset by pushing the knob. Dedicated feature buttons allow you to change tools without needing to use the mouse. The Mini panel incorporates a USB Type-C and Ethernet interface. It is compatible with Mac, Windows, and select Linux systems. You can power the panel via an AC power source, a 4-pin XLR connector, or PoE. For the panel to work with Resolve, your computer must be running DaVinci Resolve 12.5.5 or DaVinci Resolve Studio 12.5.5 or later. An included USB 3.0 Type-A to USB Type-C cable provides backward compatibility for systems that are limited to USB Type-A connectors.
- Small enough to take with you, so you can bring it to any Resolve system (12.5.5 or later) and do color correction on location or at the editor's suite
- Shares basic layout with both Micro and Advanced Panels
- Interfaces with and controls software
- Three track balls with outer control rings
- Log and Offset color-correction selection buttons
- Buttons are backlit and light up when actuated
- Two LCD display screens for displaying the menu system or the parameters of the tools you are wotking with
- Custom control knobs with 4096 steps per rotation and push button reset
Primary Correction Creative Control Knobs
Control knobs are grouped into four sets of three knobs
- Y Lift Control: Adjust the contrast of the image in the darker areas, specifically in the Y (luminance) channel only. This adjustment allows changing the black point without changing saturation.
- Y Gamma Control: Adjust the contrast of the image in the mid-tone areas, specifically in the Y (luminance) channel only. This control helps add depth and extra vibrancy to shots
- Y Gain: You can reduce hot spots or tweak the whites to define a look.
- Contrast Control: Increase contrast to make the blacks darker and the whites brighter, or decrease contrast to do the opposite.
- Pivot: Change the center of tonality about which dark and bright parts of the image are stretched or narrowed during a contrast adjustment.
- Mid-Tone Detail: Affect the contrast of regions of the image with high edge detail to increase or decrease the perception of image sharpness and definition. Often used for softening facial features making it popular for beauty shots.
- Color Boost Control: Raise the saturation in regions of the image with low saturation while leaving properly saturated areas alone. Also known as a vibrance operation, this is useful for adding color without over-saturating the image.
- Shadow Control: Selectively lighten or darken shadow detail without affecting your images mid-tones.
- Highlight Control: Enable retrieving blown-out highlight detail in high dynamic range media by lowering this parameter. This allows you to achieve a smooth blend between the retrieved highlights and unadjusted mid tones for a natural-looking image.
- Increases or decreases overall image saturation — you can turn your color image into a grayscale image with this control.
- Hue Control: Rotates all hues of the image around 360° of the color wheel. The default setting is 50, which retains the original distribution of hues.
- Luminance Mix Control: Controls the balance between the YRGB adjustments and Y only adjustments made using the Y channel lift, gamma, and gain controls.
- The system powers from either AC power or a 12 VDC source via the 4-pin XLR connector.
The Mini panel can sit on a desktop, be mounted in a rack, or mounted to a surface to prevent theft or be used in a moving vehicle or on a cart.
Any items which are in stock, will be dispatched immediately - same day if possible and morning of the following business day at the latest. Items which are not in stock at our local warehouse will be routed to us, and dispatched immediately upon arrival to us. In that case, the estimated dispatch time is noted on the product page.
Note that you are always welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+372) 5556 0057 for a more accurate shipping time estimate, as this does vary depending on a number of factors.
Unless otherwise noted, all items are shipped standard via DPD. We normally ship to European Union countries only – do contact us for possible exceptions, particularly other European mainland countries. Shipping times vary between 1 to 10 business days within Europe – an up to date estimate will be given at checkout.
Our shipping partner for expedited deliveries is DHL Express; please contact us directly for a quote.
Returning an item
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 14 days of confirmed delivery.
Special sales, demo items and promotions may have modified return policies. If an item from a bundle is returned for refund, the total bundle discount or the total value of the gifts will get deducted from the returned item prior to issuing a refund. If the bundle discount (or gift value) exceeds the value of the returned item, the difference must be paid to be able to return the item.
If you would like to return any item(s), please contact us by either emailing email@example.com or calling (+372) 5556 0057. We will share with you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) code and ask that you clearly mark this code outside of your shipping box as you ship your item(s) back for a refund.
You will be liable for the shipping and any applicable customs/duty fees returning the item(s).
If the return is made due to a faulty product, or an incorrectly shipped product, or if you are returning the item(s) due to a defect, or functionality issue, or because it is not the item you have ordered, we will gladly email or mail a return shipping label covering all shipping related expenses. In order to determine whether the return is initiated due to a technical problem, we may ask for you to provide visual support like images or a video on the item(s).
Returned merchandise must be in its original packaging, and placed in a decent shipping box, e.g. the same box that we shipped the items to you in. Please make sure to clearly mark the RMA code you have received from us outside on the box.
Do not forget to cover or peel off any existing shipping labels on the box.
DIT Supplies OÜ cannot be held accountable for return shipments that have not reached us or returns made without RMA codes. We strongly advise that if you are returning the item(s) with a carrier of your choice that you use a traceable shipping method.
It may take 4-5 business days for your return to reach us. Once it is received and inspected, your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 14 business days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-4 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
Customs, duties & taxes
There are no customs duties or taxes on orders shipping within the EU. Orders shipped outside of the EU may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees collected by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are collected once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid for by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; and when customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. We advise that you contact your local customs office for more information.