– The edge of the upper platform of the film cart can be folded down. Opening is extremely fast, all you have to do is just unlock two additional locks, which are located on the side of the shelf. The solution guarantees extension of the working area and even greater comfort of working with a computer or keyboard.
– 2 Threaded Plates integrated within topshelf. It consists of a mix of 1/4’’ and 3/8’’ threaded holes for photo/video equipment easy to be mount and dismount.
– The holes on the short sides of the cart have been designed to increase the configuration options and the use of dedicated accessories.
– Additional reinforcement of the top shelf and high-quality aluminum ensure lightness, durability and stability.
– Each deck has been covered with facing to prevent the equipment displacing.
– The MINI+ model has four hand-folded pneumatic wheels (9″- fi225 mm) which are equipped with sealed bearing and standard foot brake system.
– The two additional wheels make it easier to transport the cart when it is folded.
– Assembly and disassembly takes only 2 minutes, no tools are needed and the entire cart as well as its individual parts can be folded into an easy to transport case.
– Reinforced model MINI+ can lift up to 200 kilograms of heavy equipment on your set.
9″ Pneumatic wheels with two brakes.
10″ Pneumatic wheels with two brakes (additional option, the total weight of the cart will increase by 0.75 kg and the height by 30mm – Will not fit inside the folded cart)
Folded cart dimensions: height 175mm / width 630mm / lenght 860mm
Assembled cart dimensions: height 1035mm / width 630mm / lenght 860mm
Weight: 37kg without accessories
Capacity: max 200kg
Any items which are in stock, will be dispatched immediately - same day if possible and morning of the following business day at the latest. Items which are not in stock at our local warehouse will be routed to us, and dispatched immediately upon arrival to us. In that case, the estimated dispatch time is noted on the product page.
Note that you are always welcome to email email@example.com or call (+372) 5556 0057 for a more accurate shipping time estimate, as this does vary depending on a number of factors.
Unless otherwise noted, all items are shipped standard via DPD. We normally ship to European Union countries only – do contact us for possible exceptions, particularly other European mainland countries. Shipping times vary between 1 to 10 business days within Europe – an up to date estimate will be given at checkout.
Our shipping partner for expedited deliveries is DHL Express; please contact us directly for a quote.
Returning an item
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 14 days of confirmed delivery.
Special sales, demo items and promotions may have modified return policies. If an item from a bundle is returned for refund, the total bundle discount or the total value of the gifts will get deducted from the returned item prior to issuing a refund. If the bundle discount (or gift value) exceeds the value of the returned item, the difference must be paid to be able to return the item.
If you would like to return any item(s), please contact us by either emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (+372) 5556 0057. We will share with you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) code and ask that you clearly mark this code outside of your shipping box as you ship your item(s) back for a refund.
You will be liable for the shipping and any applicable customs/duty fees returning the item(s).
If the return is made due to a faulty product, or an incorrectly shipped product, or if you are returning the item(s) due to a defect, or functionality issue, or because it is not the item you have ordered, we will gladly email or mail a return shipping label covering all shipping related expenses. In order to determine whether the return is initiated due to a technical problem, we may ask for you to provide visual support like images or a video on the item(s).
Returned merchandise must be in its original packaging, and placed in a decent shipping box, e.g. the same box that we shipped the items to you in. Please make sure to clearly mark the RMA code you have received from us outside on the box.
Do not forget to cover or peel off any existing shipping labels on the box.
DIT Supplies OÜ cannot be held accountable for return shipments that have not reached us or returns made without RMA codes. We strongly advise that if you are returning the item(s) with a carrier of your choice that you use a traceable shipping method.
It may take 4-5 business days for your return to reach us. Once it is received and inspected, your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 14 business days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-4 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
Customs, duties & taxes
There are no customs duties or taxes on orders shipping within the EU. Orders shipped outside of the EU may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees collected by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are collected once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid for by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; and when customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. We advise that you contact your local customs office for more information.