3M Duallock SJ3551 SW 25mm wide
- Black, interlocking mushroom-shaped heads (400 stem density per square inch) provide strong, reliable and durable fastening that can be opened and closed multiple times
- Mates with Type 170 and Type 250 stem densities to provide different strength combinations
- White, acrylic, conformable foam tape bonds well to a variety of substrates including metals and plastics such as acrylics, polycarbonate and ABS
- Strong fastener secures with an audible snap, verifying closure
- An alternative to screws and bolts, this hidden fastener provides a snug fit and smooth aesthetic appearance
- Features good temperature resistance of 200°F (93°C)
- Best suited for indoor and outdoor use
3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3551 is the convenient alternative to traditional fastening methods, such as screws, nuts or bolts. It is designed to deliver a durable, reclosable fastening solution (which can be opened and closed multiple times) which bonds to a variety of substrates including metals and plastics such as acrylics, polycarbonate and ABS.
Durable and secure, 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3551 has exceptional strength through its interlocking mushroom-shaped heads (400 stem density per square inch), providing up to 5X the tensile strength of typical hook-and-loop products. We designed this fastener with a white, acrylic, conformable foam tape protected by a removable, film liner. This solid, pressure sensitive foam tape features a strong, durable bond that is heat, chemical and UV resistant. With 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3551, there is no need for any drilling, screwing or sewing tools which makes for quick installation.